3. You are responsible for providing the equipment and services that you need to access and use a Site. We do not guarantee that a Site will be accessible on any particular equipment or device or with any particular software or service plan.
4. We reserve the right, without notice and in our sole discretion at any time, to terminate your right to access and use a Site or any associated service and to block or prevent future access to and use of a Site, in whole or in part, and to delete your account and any related informatio
5. You may need to create and register an account in order to use certain services on a Site. In creating an account, you agree to comply with each of the terms of the NetCard Ltd
6. When you register and create an account, make a purchase, send a gift you agree: (a) to submit your own or recipient valid e-mail address, (b) to create name and password, if required; (c) that all information that you submit will be accurate and not misleading; (d) to keep confidential all aspects of your account including your User name and password; (e) that you are responsible for any and all uses of your account, whether or not you've authorized such use; (f) to keep confidential all aspects of other Users' account information that you may have access to; (g) to immediately notify us of any unauthorized use of your account; and (h) that you will not use the Platform Service for any unlawful or otherwise prohibited activity.
7. If you a mobile device to access a Site or any associated services, you agree that you are solely responsible for all messeage and data charges that apply to use of your mobile deivce to access a Site or any associated services. You acknowledge and agree that wireless service many not be available in all areas at all times and may be affected by products, software , coverage or service changes made by your service provider or otherwise.
1. Virtual e-Giffti Cards - Our websites and mobile applications allow you to buy and send our non-reloadable Gift Card (“e-Giffti Card”) for yourself , someone else . The e-Giffti Card may be initially loaded in variable amounts and currency with specified increments but no more than 100£/100€ per card and is only valid for the purchase by you (or the recipient of your e-Giffti Card) . e-Giffti Cards can NOT be used in retail stores. E-Giffti Cards have no fees and will have three years expire; after the date if you (or the recipient of your e-Giffti Card) do not use the e-Giffti Card your funds will be expired. E-Giffti Cards are not redeemable for cash and no refunds or exchanges.
2. Giftti Cards are issued by NetCard Ltd and Giffti Cards may be delivered to the Recipient via email, text, mail, or via our Web or Mobile Application. All aspects regarding the use and redemption of Gift Cards from retailers are subject to the applicable Retailer’s policies . To purchase or contribute to the purchase of a Giffti Card, a User will choose a Recipient, choose a purchase amount , optionally personalize the Giffti Card, complete the purchase process To purchase or make a contribution you must use a valid payment method, such as a credit card or accepted alternate payment method.
3. You should not authorize any other person or entity to use your unique User ID. You are responsible for preventing such unauthorized use. You are solely responsible for any and all access to the Site and your use of the Platform Services. If you become aware of any unauthorized activity, please notify us immediately.
4. Although the Platform Service may enable you to purchase or contribute to the purchase of a Gift Card, the only transaction that you will have with giffti.com is for your payment toward the Giffti Card and fees charged (if any) for using the Platform Service. We are not responsible for changes in any Retailer’s Gift Card terms and conditions; including any price change that may occur after you purchase or contribute to a Gift Card, but prior to redemption for the applicable product or service. You understand that we do not issue Gift Cards belongs to retailers through the Platform Service. We have no obligation to resolve any dispute between you and any other User or Retailer. Users may resolve a dispute directly with each other or with Retailer. If you have or participate in any dispute or its resolution, you expressly agree to indemnify and hold harmless NetCard Ltd and its employees, members, managers, affiliates, agents, representatives, and successors from and against all third-party claims, costs, losses, liabilities and expenses related to such dispute.
5. By placing an order to a Giffti Card, you agree to purchase the Gift Card . Once you've completed your payment, you will receive a confirmation of the payment and your selected payment method will be charged for the amount of any paid portion of the Gift Card value and fees charged (if any) for using the Platform Service. Once the payment(s) is confirmed, the Gift Card will be sent to you or the Recipient . An account may be required to ensure the authenticity of your transaction and also to collect your payment information.
6. NetCard Ltd is not the issuer of the Retailer Gift Cards. They are issued by Issuer, which shall be fully responsible for any and all claims or liabilities related to the Gift Cards, as well as for any unclaimed property liability arising from unredeemed or partially redeemed Gift Cards. By receiving a Giftti Card from NetCard, the Recipient acquires the right to redeem the Gift Card issued by Issuer and to use the Gift Card subject to the Terms of this Agreement.
7. All risk of loss and title for the Gift Card will pass to the Recipient upon electronic transmission. NetCard Ltd is not responsible if a Gift Card is lost, stolen, destroyed, or used without permission. If you have lost or misplaced your Gift Card and the balance has not been spent or changed from the original amount, please contact us and we will email you a replacement provided we can confirm the balance is unused. If your Gift Card order is incorrect, the User or Recipient must notify NetCard within 7 days from date received and, provided the balance on the Gift Card has not been spent and has not changed from the original amount, we will make our best reasonable efforts to correct the error. If NetCard is not notified of any error within 7 days of the date of electronic transmission of the Gift Card, the Gift Card will be deemed to be satisfactory. Some Gift Cards may not be redeemable outside the country . It is your responsibility to confirm if a Retailer's card can be redeemed internationally. Gift Cards must be redeemed at the applicable Retailer's website or physical retail store, subject to the Retailer's then current terms and conditions.
8. We attempt to be as accurate as possible and to eliminate errors on the products that we sale; however, NetCard does not represent or warrant that any Gift Card and information about the Gift Card (including the description, or pricing information) provided is accurate, complete, reliable, current or error-free. In the event of an error, in an order confirmation, in processing a Gift Card purchase or otherwise, we reserve the right to correct such error and revise your order accordingly (including charging the correct price) or to cancel the order and refund any amount charged.
1. With respect to the NetCard products , risk or loss and title for such products pass to you when you complete your purchase of the applicable product, NetCard is not responsible for any damage or loss resulting from stolen or lost Giffti products and Gift Cards without your permission.
2. You can not resale Giffti Cards to a third party.
1. When making a purchase on the website or a mobile application , NetCard accepts various forms of payment , including by Payment Card ,pay by link. Unless otherwise indicated the denominated value of the Giffti products will be billed in full at the time you purchase. By making the purchase , you acknowledge that you are authorized to use the designated Payment Card or other payment method and authorize us to charge your purchase When you provide you payment information, you authorize us or a third party payment processor to process and store your payment and related informations. If the payment method you designate cannot be vierfied, is invalid or is not otherwise acceptable we may suspend or cancel you order automatically. You are responsible for resolving any problem we encounter in order to proceed with your order.
1. To make sure that your credit, debit or charge card is not used without your consent, we will verify the name, address and other personal data provided by you during the ordering process on the relevant third party databases. By accepting these terms, you agree to such controls. During these inspections, personal data provided by the user may be disclosed to PAYLINE, which may keep a register of this information. You can be sure that this is done only to confirm your identity. All information provided by you will be treated securely and strictly in accordance with the Data Protection Act.
2. All confidential information is sent from the computer to secure servers using Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) encryption to prevent data being captured during transmission. All collected information is stored in these secure systems on encrypted databases, and credit card numbers are erased from the computer database after making the payment and sending the cards.
3. In addition to verification procedures, NetCard Ltd uses the Verified by Visa / MasterCard Secure code, which allows customers to protect credit cards used online by assigning a secret password. If you have decided to make a transaction via a payment card, you will need to enter the password when completing the order. NetCard Ltd does not know or has access to your password. To keep the secret, your password is passed directly to the card issuer through a secure link and is not visible or stored by our system.
4. In order for your VISA / MasterCard card to be accepted, your address details must match those on which the payment card is registered. We accept only 3-D Secure secured cards! We require this security for security reasons and prevent unauthorized transactions.
1. All purchases made on the website or mobile applications are final and there are no cancellations, refunds or exchanges permitted, however , that is a Giffti Card or Gift Card retailer’s does not function , we may , in our sole dircretion, either refund you the Gifft Card purchase amount or replace the defective Gift Card with an alternative Giffti Card.NetCard is not responsible for the refund and returns of any products purchased/ redempted from Retailers. If you have any questions or problems with your order , please contact [email protected]
1. Your rights and obligations and all contemplated by this Agreement shall be governed by English law and You submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English Courts.
2. Nothing in this Agreement shall be construed as creating an agency relationship, partnership or joint venture between the parties.
3. If any party consists of more than one entity, their obligations here under are joint and several.
4. This Agreement does not provide and shall not be constructed to provide any third parties, with any remedy, claim, cause of action or privilege.
5. In the event that any provision of this Agreement shall be unenforceable or invalid under any applicable law or be so held by applicable court decision, such unenforceability or invalidity shall not render this Agreement unenforceable or invalid as a whole. NetCard Ltd will amend or replace such provision with one that is valid and enforceable and which achieves, to the extent possible, the original objectives and intent of NetCard Ltd as
6. These regulations form an integral part of the contract concluded electronically and are valid until further notice or changes.
Last updated on 01/05/2021